Skip to main content
What do you do when your power goes off...
- Check the fuses or circuit breakers.
- Check your neighborhood to determine if electricity is off in your area.
- If you electricity is off, call CMS Electric to report it. Power outages, trouble calls and emergencies may be reported toll free.
Include the following information in your reporting:
- Your name and phone number
- Location of the service and/or account number (all 5 or 6 digits)
- Any other information pertaining to the outage that could help CMS Electric linemen locate the problem so power can be restored quickly
1-800-794-2353 or 1-844-758-8728